Still chugging along . . .

I had a check up today and everything is great!

Well getting there wasn't. The handle on my car door broke - we hope it was just the cold and spending some time in the garage will mend itself. But when trying to leave the driver's door wouldn't latch shut. Not so safe. So T had to run out of work to come get me but we managed to not be late!

This appointment, much like the last, was a few quick measurements and making sure there are no problems. I've put on 20 lbs total so far - yikes! Her heartbeat is still going strong and regular at 150 bpm. And they started measuring her growth by fundal measurement (from pubic bone to the top of the uterus). It's regularly coordinated # of CM = weeks along. Calendar I'm 23 weeks, 2 days; measurement I'm 23.5 cm. :) Rachel, my nurse practitioner, said everything looks perfect! She also was impressed at my mobility. You lie back for the measurements and as she was offering to help me sit up, I just popped right up. She started to laugh and told me to just wait til next time and I'll be reaching up begging her to help me, haha.

I've got 4 weeks until my next check up, but then she said after that I go in every 2 weeks. How is this happening so fast!? Next time I have to the the gestational diabetes test- yuck, so I have to remember to charge up my iPod and hopefully be in the middle of a really good book.

Comments

Popular Posts